Sunday, May 6, 2012

GO TOURISTS! :)


I was very honored when I was contacted by the Tourists to make an appearance. I live only 30 minutes from the stadium and have grown up going to games! It was also CINCO DE MAYO! So the first 1,000 people got free t-shirts, chap-stick and a program. I helped hand out programs and greet people coming in, then I was taken out onto the field to throw the first pitch alongside a police officer and young boy who plays baseball (he was the cutest thing)! I had such a great time, and all the players were so nice... they also all said they were very impressed with the arm I had (I made it to home plate!)
What a tropper, my dad held my heels for me.. wasn't about to take the chance of throwing a baseball in heels :)

 Mom and Mr. Moon and all my best girl friends came to support me and cheer me on! I definitely can say I am so blessed to have such a great support system,
 and friends & family
who are always
 here for me
and love me!



No comments:

Post a Comment