Thursday, March 22, 2012

girl look at that body ahhhhh

First off with getting a pageant body has been all about food. Fast foods need to be diminshed from your daily diets. Fast food is just as addicting as a drug. We were raised in a fast food industry as well as fast pased lifestyles, thats not our fault but its not healthy for us as adults and especially children.  Steer away from fast foods and if its your only option then get the fruit cup at Chick-fil-A instead of the fries. Instead of a Big Mac get the Chicken Salad, GRILLED! Also, eliminate soft drinks. I know how hard that can be, I use to be a Mountain Dew freak!  Once you start eating healthy, the nasty foods almost aren't as tasty as before and it becomes a habit. Secondly I work out. Some ladies just run in the gym and I do it all. Not only should you do the treadmill or olyptical, go lift some weights and do the machines. Try out a class too! They are so much fun and really burns a lot of calories! Later on this week I'm going to post a video of my routine for my ab workout.

Chek out theses links about fast food facts and 15 healthy substitutions for those baking lovers out there!
Also! Super Tracker is a great website, I has to use this in my Health and Wellness class in college it helps:
Get your personalized nutrition and physical activity plan.
Track your foods and physical activities to see how they stack up.
Get tips and support to help you make healthier choices and plan ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Great tips!! Looking forward to seeing that video!

    ~~~Rhonda~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice especially about eliminating the bad food! Since I have my lifestyle has completely changed and made my confidence soar,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah its amazing how just eliminating the bad foods and soft drinks can have such a big impact on your health!

    ReplyDelete